- Spring semesters 2012-2016, master-level course in Behavioral Ecology, Uppsala university. Organization of discussions on scientific literature with the students
- Autumn 2014-2017: bachelor level course in evolution and biodiversity, “Organismernas Evolution och Mångfald”, Uppsala University. Dissection and anatomy labs (in Swedish)
Student project supervision:
- April-July 2012: supervision of an undergraduate student from France, Alice Huon, for a project including data analysis, field work and report writing: Analysis of reproductive success in two hybridizing flycatchers
- April – December 2013, supervision of a master student thesis:Siri Schmitterlöw: Secondary sexual characteristics and sperm morphology in the Collared flycatcher
- May-July 2015, supervision of a master student thesis: Victor Reulet: Étude comparative des spermatozoïdes du Gobemouche à collier (Ficedula albicollis) et du Gobemouche Noir (Ficedula hypoleuca) dans un contexte évolutionnaire.
- Supervision of several research training students during field work in 2013 and 2015.
- Opponent to numerous master theses at Uppsala University.